« Home | Let's Have Some Decorum » | Not Quite Sure » | What Should I Name This Post? » | What Goes on Inside My Head » | Hello New Reader » | Sex is Unfair » | Reunited » | Progression of Emotions » | Happy Thanksgiving? » | Never Underestimate the Power of a Mother » 

Monday, December 10, 2007 

Drunk Again

So I'm drunk. It was really an accident. It started with a glass of wine with my fresh slices of Parmesan and honey. Then one glass turned into four glasses while watching season 6 of Will and Grace. Then four glasses of wine turned into hunger. And hunger turned into two blue cheese stuffed olives and a shot of premium vodka. And now I'm here. In front of my computer. Not working on my take home final that's due on Friday morning. I'm so sick of writing. I've been writing for the last two weeks. Why do I have another writing assignment due. I blame the writer's strike. If they weren't on strike, I wouldn't be drunk. And listening to Kylie!

Labels: ,

awww - you've matured so much! the old kiki would have gotten drunk and tricked some poor defenseless man or animal into buying her things or hanging out on her front porch.

you didn't pass out on the floor and you felt guilt. i'm impressed!

~kippersticks

For somebody who's drunk, this is an impeccably spelling and grammar error-free blog entry.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm young, single, got a great ass, a serial dater, a sometimes drunk, addicted to the gym, liable to make fat girls cry, have a mild ED, think Notre Dame is the greatest college and Texas is the greatest state. Currently at a standstill since moving from Detroit Area, Michigan (tons of yuppies) to Mason, MI (noted KKK presence). Come be a part of my random, shocking, and exciting world.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
eXTReMe Tracker



Locations of visitors to this page