« Home | I've Made A Huge Mistake! » | What does it All Mean? » | I can't think of a relevant title right now » | Screw the Competition to Death » | A Day in the Life: Conversations with Rican » | I hate people who are younger than the legal drink... » | Broke by Brokeback » | Maybe I'm Just a Snob » | I like the Snow » | Rediscovered » 

Wednesday, December 21, 2005 

Buh Bye

I'm off to Texas tomorrow at 5A so I'm leaving you with some entertainment. If anything fun happens, I may blog from home.

If you missed this clip from SNL this past weekend, you probably missed the best skit they've done in years! So here's my gift to you.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

You will be missed ... have a safe trip home!! Merry Christmas!

~ Roomie

in case your interested, you can DL that skit from itunes for free. it will now be a permanent fixture on my ipod.

merry christmas and thanks for birthday ecard!

I'm guessing your Christmas was merry, but not exciting????? Just wait til Monday!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm young, single, got a great ass, a serial dater, a sometimes drunk, addicted to the gym, liable to make fat girls cry, have a mild ED, think Notre Dame is the greatest college and Texas is the greatest state. Currently at a standstill since moving from Detroit Area, Michigan (tons of yuppies) to Mason, MI (noted KKK presence). Come be a part of my random, shocking, and exciting world.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
eXTReMe Tracker



Locations of visitors to this page