« Home | A Day in the Life: Conversations with Rican » | I hate people who are younger than the legal drink... » | Broke by Brokeback » | Maybe I'm Just a Snob » | I like the Snow » | Rediscovered » | Won't be scaling this Mountain anytime soon » | The Pomegranate » | Happy Holidays » | Sleepless Night » 

Friday, December 16, 2005 

Screw the Competition to Death

I talked to Daddy Kipper today. I discussed my new years plans. I'm thinking of calling up Old Man and having him take me to dinner and such. Daddy Kipper suggested that I tell Old Man I'm gonna do all sorts of freaky things to him or even 'entertain' him until he has a heart attack. I told DK that I don't want to be that girl. But DK always looks at the positive. He said that if I was known as that girl, I'd be famous all over Lansing and I might just be able to drum up some new business. And our new company motto:

We Screw the Competition to Death

About me

  • I'm young, single, got a great ass, a serial dater, a sometimes drunk, addicted to the gym, liable to make fat girls cry, have a mild ED, think Notre Dame is the greatest college and Texas is the greatest state. Currently at a standstill since moving from Detroit Area, Michigan (tons of yuppies) to Mason, MI (noted KKK presence). Come be a part of my random, shocking, and exciting world.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
eXTReMe Tracker



Locations of visitors to this page