« Home | I like the Snow » | Rediscovered » | Won't be scaling this Mountain anytime soon » | The Pomegranate » | Happy Holidays » | Sleepless Night » | Ignorant » | A Brief Description of FLA and More adventures wit... » | Oh yeah, Krazy Kiki's Back! » | Good News/Bad News » 

Monday, December 12, 2005 

Maybe I'm Just a Snob


There's nothing that irks me more than bad spelling and grammar. Don't get me wrong. I'm no grammar wiz. When I type, I sometimes transpose letters and a few people swear I can't read. That's not what gets to me. It's the folks who use 'to' instead of 'too,' or 'no' instead of 'know.'

I'm talking to a guy right now and his grammar and spelling are atrocious (that word may very well be misspelled). Not only does he not use the correct forms of to and too, but he fails to use punctuation in ANY of his correspondence. Now, normal Kiki really wants to point out how much of an idiot he is, but let's face it, I'm in Lansing, Michigan. If I started rejecting the men with lack of basic english skills, all I'd be left with are the women. The toothless, unattractive women. Hmm, maybe I shouldn't have said that. I feel the warmth of hell already.

Anyway, I haven't said anything about it because it's just correspondence (also probably misspelled) and it's nice to have people to pay attention to me. Wow. Don't tell me I've sunk that low. I need to get to a major city for some change of scenery stat! Good thing I'll be going home soon!

Edited: Wow. I just read that post. It was pretty mean spirited. A part of me feels bad for writing it. But I just drowned that part of me in Chianti, so all is good and I've decided to post it anyway! Enjoy!

I got an email from an old friend today that had the word "lude" in it. I responded that the only "lude" that I knew was slang for Qualudes, and yes, if he had some, I'd want them, but... wait... MAYBE he means "lewd."

I thought my response was very funny, but I got yelled at for being nitpicky... oh well.

Haha, I hope that guy doesn't read your blog!

I feel the same way, though. if he's offended, he can pick up a copy of Strunk and White.

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

i had an ND law student use the word delemna on me this evening. Evidently he meant dilemma. It took me 5 minutes to figure out what the hell he was talking about.

he also insisted on using the word kewl. mental note - don't use that word when trying to seduce daddy kipper. it makes him hate you and poke at your flaws.

personally, i think you should tell him his grammar sucks. and then go on to tell him that since he is obviously too stupid to converse with you he better be damn good in bed. and that he must prove it immediately or risk being replaced by another local redneck.

and tell him to keep the dirty talk to a minimum. that's what hookup CDs are for.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm young, single, got a great ass, a serial dater, a sometimes drunk, addicted to the gym, liable to make fat girls cry, have a mild ED, think Notre Dame is the greatest college and Texas is the greatest state. Currently at a standstill since moving from Detroit Area, Michigan (tons of yuppies) to Mason, MI (noted KKK presence). Come be a part of my random, shocking, and exciting world.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
eXTReMe Tracker



Locations of visitors to this page