« Home | Maybe I'm Just a Snob » | I like the Snow » | Rediscovered » | Won't be scaling this Mountain anytime soon » | The Pomegranate » | Happy Holidays » | Sleepless Night » | Ignorant » | A Brief Description of FLA and More adventures wit... » | Oh yeah, Krazy Kiki's Back! » 

Tuesday, December 13, 2005 

Broke by Brokeback

I had my weekend planned. Hair appointment on Sat morning. Brokeback Mountain after that, and some shopping for clothes for the Best Damn Party of 2006. However I was heartbroken to find out that Brokeback is not being played in Detroit. It's playing at 4 theatres in my hometown back in Texas of all places (cause we're real tolerant of mixing of the gay lifestyle with the cowboy lifestyle), but not in one theatre in Detroit. Why are people preventing me from seeing Heath and Jake get it on? I don't understand!

This has been a pretty stressful week for me. It's the last full week I'm at work before I go back to Texas and there are tons of things to do. We had an interview the other day and I was so unfocused all I could imagine was the applicant sounding like the teacher from the Peanuts cartoons. So I closed myself in my office and cranked up some country music and got a lot of work done. I think that as long as people leave me to my own strange devices this week, it's the only way we can all survive together.

So, what movie should I see this weekend since I can't see the Oscar darling, Brokeback.

About me

  • I'm young, single, got a great ass, a serial dater, a sometimes drunk, addicted to the gym, liable to make fat girls cry, have a mild ED, think Notre Dame is the greatest college and Texas is the greatest state. Currently at a standstill since moving from Detroit Area, Michigan (tons of yuppies) to Mason, MI (noted KKK presence). Come be a part of my random, shocking, and exciting world.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
eXTReMe Tracker



Locations of visitors to this page