« Home | Screw the Competition to Death » | A Day in the Life: Conversations with Rican » | I hate people who are younger than the legal drink... » | Broke by Brokeback » | Maybe I'm Just a Snob » | I like the Snow » | Rediscovered » | Won't be scaling this Mountain anytime soon » | The Pomegranate » | Happy Holidays » 

Saturday, December 17, 2005 

I can't think of a relevant title right now

Today was a good day.

I got my hair done this morning. Went to the mall and did a little shopping. Then stopped by the restaurant in the mall and did some drinking. This led me to do some calling, where I ended up at The Serbian's house.

We actually had a very nice time. We sat around drinking wine and listening to music. He invited me out for New Years. I was pretty grateful seeing that my only other option was a drunkfest with Old Man. I told The Serbian that I hadn't been in touch because I was dating someone, but now that I'm back on the scene, I'm ready to party with him. He suggested I find some fresh meat on MSU's campus and break in some college boys since I'm so bored in Lanisng all the time. I told him I'd give it some thought.

So we listened to some music and drank some more wine. He just came back from a trip the night before and he showed me some pictures of the place he stayed at as well as his boat. Yeah. His boat. And the new cars that he bought. Because he's a boy and he likes to buy things like cars and boats. Why am I not dating this man?! I reciprocated by showing him less impressive pictures I had in my phone. We came upon the picture of ADD Tim. Turns out The Serbian and ADD Tim know each other. And it seems that The Serbian isn't a big fan of ADD Tim. Currently, The Serbian knows I'm connected to ADD Tim, but ADD Tim doesn't realize that I know The Serbian. I'm trying to figure out how I can use this conflict and confusion to my advantage...

I also worked overtime to get some info on the parties going on for The Best Damn Party of 2006. The Serbian let me know that he was hosting a couple of promising parties and invited me along for them. See kids, I'm looking out for you!

So now it's 8P on a Sat night and I'm trying to decide what to do. Part of me wants to go out and get me a college boy. However, I'm talking myself out of it b/c I just got my hair done this afternoon and I'm not interested in it smelling like cigarette smoke for the rest of the week. Plus, I have yet to 'christen' the new bed, and it's not gonna be with some STD infested college kid. Now if it's an STD infested millionaire...I may have to consider that. I have put in a call to the weird Massage Guy to see if he wants to come over and give me a massage, but he's acting a lil too needy for my taste so I'm thinking he won't get an invitation either.

And most importantly, I don't want to shave. That's the only way I kept The Serbian off me this afternoon. It really is that scary kids. It really is.

About me

  • I'm young, single, got a great ass, a serial dater, a sometimes drunk, addicted to the gym, liable to make fat girls cry, have a mild ED, think Notre Dame is the greatest college and Texas is the greatest state. Currently at a standstill since moving from Detroit Area, Michigan (tons of yuppies) to Mason, MI (noted KKK presence). Come be a part of my random, shocking, and exciting world.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
eXTReMe Tracker



Locations of visitors to this page