« Home | Won't be scaling this Mountain anytime soon » | The Pomegranate » | Happy Holidays » | Sleepless Night » | Ignorant » | A Brief Description of FLA and More adventures wit... » | Oh yeah, Krazy Kiki's Back! » | Good News/Bad News » | Thought about it » | All Right!!!....Not so fast! » 

Friday, December 09, 2005 

Rediscovered

I don't know what it is about me. I like to shelve things a save them for later. Then take them out when it's convenient for me. I notice that I did things like this when I was a kid, and I still do it now. When I was little, I would always save a piece of candy, so something I loved because I wanted to have it later when I forgot about it. For some reason I had a can of Dr. Pepper in my room that I saved. It's not like we didn't have a copious supply of Dr. Pepper in my house growing up. I mean, it's like the official drink of Texas (after whiskey). But for some reason, I held on to one can of Dr. Pepper in my room just in case.

I do that with guys too. I like to hold on to them...just in case. Just in case I need a place to crash in Detroit. Just in case I need someone with a truck to haul something for me. Just in case I need someone to move me from campus to my first apartment. Just in case I have a, well, you know...a need.

So tonight I'm reading blogs and listening to Avenue Q. Something else I put on a shelf and brought out tonight. I haven't listened to it in over a year. I should be studying for my test that I'm taking tomorrow, but that's not as fun as singing at the top of your lungs to showtunes.

About me

  • I'm young, single, got a great ass, a serial dater, a sometimes drunk, addicted to the gym, liable to make fat girls cry, have a mild ED, think Notre Dame is the greatest college and Texas is the greatest state. Currently at a standstill since moving from Detroit Area, Michigan (tons of yuppies) to Mason, MI (noted KKK presence). Come be a part of my random, shocking, and exciting world.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
eXTReMe Tracker



Locations of visitors to this page