« Home | Phat » | The Beatdown » | Indianapolis » | Everyone Should Have Goals » | The Greatest Race of All » | I Want Those 46 Minutes of My Life Back » | Nothing Exciting » | The Ending to 'Today Was A Good Day' » | Today Was A Good Day » | Mindless Reads » 

Thursday, August 31, 2006 

What Have I Done?

I've joined something called bloglines. I have no idea what it is and I'm just getting the hang of using it. If anyone can add some insight, please let me know. And also add me to your blogline. Although I have no idea what that means.

ha... I just did bloglines. And I'm reading you on there right now!

Do you need help? if so, email me, and I'll walk you through it.

And. I've realized that I pathetically read more than 60 blogs a day. I don't need a job. I've got blogs.

I'm with Marcia. I should have a job but, blogs are better.

Will check out bloglines.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm young, single, got a great ass, a serial dater, a sometimes drunk, addicted to the gym, liable to make fat girls cry, have a mild ED, think Notre Dame is the greatest college and Texas is the greatest state. Currently at a standstill since moving from Detroit Area, Michigan (tons of yuppies) to Mason, MI (noted KKK presence). Come be a part of my random, shocking, and exciting world.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
eXTReMe Tracker



Locations of visitors to this page