« Home | The Ending to 'Today Was A Good Day' » | Today Was A Good Day » | Mindless Reads » | Party Over Here! » | Starting School » | For Your Enjoyment » | We Go Through This Every Year » | How Awesome is Daddy Kiki? » | Mama's Family » | Scared Yet? » 

Tuesday, August 22, 2006 

Nothing Exciting

I golfed tonight. The class that I took put me with three other beginners and we played for a while. My instructor came around occassionally to see how we were doing and to give us pointers. I'm glad that I went. I had a great time. The guy in my cart is a medical student at MSU. He was the best player in our group but very patient. He let me know that his wife is a beginner too and she occasionally comes on golf outings with him so I gave him my card and encouraged him to call me when he went out with his wife cause I'd love to tag along.

I have to say that I'm really emjoying going out and playing. I'm not very good, but the more I practice, the more good shots I make.

I did feel bad about missing NYU's open bar tonight. Not because I missed NYU, but because I was missing out on an open bar. Oh well. I plan on calling him tomorrow to see if he wants to go out again before he goes back to New York.

You chose gold over the bar? Where are your priorities?

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm young, single, got a great ass, a serial dater, a sometimes drunk, addicted to the gym, liable to make fat girls cry, have a mild ED, think Notre Dame is the greatest college and Texas is the greatest state. Currently at a standstill since moving from Detroit Area, Michigan (tons of yuppies) to Mason, MI (noted KKK presence). Come be a part of my random, shocking, and exciting world.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
eXTReMe Tracker



Locations of visitors to this page