« Home | The Pomegranate » | Happy Holidays » | Sleepless Night » | Ignorant » | A Brief Description of FLA and More adventures wit... » | Oh yeah, Krazy Kiki's Back! » | Good News/Bad News » | Thought about it » | All Right!!!....Not so fast! » | It's Snowing » 

Friday, December 09, 2005 

Won't be scaling this Mountain anytime soon

Well I won't be seeing Brokeback Mountain anytime soon in the greater Mason area. I really shouldn't be surprised. Mason is the town that likes to auction KKK paraphanilia.

Daddy Kipper thinks the heteros aren't smart. Cause if they were, they'd wait outside the movie theatre and shoot all the homos (and homo lovers like myself) who go to see the movie. I told him that unfortunately, us heteros aren't that crafty.

I will prevail though. Cause nothing's gonna stop me from seeing some Jake on Heath action. Maybe I'll see it when I'm in Detroit next weekend.

About me

  • I'm young, single, got a great ass, a serial dater, a sometimes drunk, addicted to the gym, liable to make fat girls cry, have a mild ED, think Notre Dame is the greatest college and Texas is the greatest state. Currently at a standstill since moving from Detroit Area, Michigan (tons of yuppies) to Mason, MI (noted KKK presence). Come be a part of my random, shocking, and exciting world.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
eXTReMe Tracker



Locations of visitors to this page