« Home | I'm out of clever (or is it cleaver) titles » | American Idol? » | Fun with the Neighbor » | I miss rockers. » | All my punishment in one dose » | One More Funny about this past weekend... » | Can't hide from me! » | Jesus Loves Me » | She just needed a good lay.... » | Let's have a wedding » 

Thursday, April 28, 2005 

Not that you care, but here’s what I have to say.



I’m at a fairly happy place now. I really wish I would stop getting so sleepy. I went to bed at 9:00 last night for no apparent reason. I was exhausted. I did talk to Amy last night though. Cancer free! I was so excited to hear that. See folks, prayer really works.

I want to become a better writer of my blog. I feel that it’s just a place for me to rehash who I did or did not sleep with on the weekend. And that’s cool. I mean, my friends can keep track of who I’m doing, but sometimes I want more. However, now that’s I’m starting to write this, I’m finding that I really don’t have much more to talk about.

I’m going to Detroit on Saturday. I think I’m having lunch with Steph too. I’m getting her a Baby Einstein video for her soon to be born kid. You know I don’t like children, but I feel it’s important for the child to be smart.

Speaking of kiddies, it was take your germ infested child to work day. I was less than happy.

Then we went to this conference where the guys had to give a presentation. For some reason everyone there was on their cell phone trying to look cool. I wanted to fit in so I called Kipper and talked to him while checking out all the lonely convention goers. Why are all men in MI married? Every moderately attractive male I saw had a ring on. It was disappointing.

I’m calling the wife of the man who hit on me on Saturday night. I like her. I think we should do dinner sometime. I hope she likes me too. Maybe together we can take all her husband’s money from him. Plus, I kinda want a friend.

About me

  • I'm young, single, got a great ass, a serial dater, a sometimes drunk, addicted to the gym, liable to make fat girls cry, have a mild ED, think Notre Dame is the greatest college and Texas is the greatest state. Currently at a standstill since moving from Detroit Area, Michigan (tons of yuppies) to Mason, MI (noted KKK presence). Come be a part of my random, shocking, and exciting world.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
eXTReMe Tracker



Locations of visitors to this page