« Home | All my punishment in one dose » | One More Funny about this past weekend... » | Can't hide from me! » | Jesus Loves Me » | She just needed a good lay.... » | Let's have a wedding » | Fond Memories » | What really happened this weekend » | Holy Rollers University » | Have you seen the price of gas? » 

Friday, April 22, 2005 

I miss rockers.

I have a major complaint with today’s so called ‘rockers.’ What the hell are they teaching our youth? Maroon 5, Keane, Coldplay (my goodness the lead singer got Gwyneth Paltrow knocked up….and then married her!)? Y’all aren’t rockers. You’re boy bands with bad haircuts. You know who rockers are? Gun ‘n Roses, Red Hot Chili Peppers (back in the day), hell, even the Beatles were rockers later on in their career.

To me, bands shouldn’t exist unless the lead singer is so strung out that he can’t stand to perform on stage. There needs to be alcoholism, a string of coke filled models, band break ups and reunions. Do you really think the Backstreet Boys will ever make an E! True Hollywood Story? I want more raw emotion. I want Whitesnake, Poison…men so fucked up they can’t remember their names. I want Entertainment Tonight to introduce me to drugs I’ve never heard of….that some rocker died of an overdose from! Multiple trips to rehab. Snoritng coke from body parts. Bastard children. That’s what rock is all about. Oh yeah, and the music.

About me

  • I'm young, single, got a great ass, a serial dater, a sometimes drunk, addicted to the gym, liable to make fat girls cry, have a mild ED, think Notre Dame is the greatest college and Texas is the greatest state. Currently at a standstill since moving from Detroit Area, Michigan (tons of yuppies) to Mason, MI (noted KKK presence). Come be a part of my random, shocking, and exciting world.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
eXTReMe Tracker



Locations of visitors to this page