« Home | Jesus Loves Me » | She just needed a good lay.... » | Let's have a wedding » | Fond Memories » | What really happened this weekend » | Holy Rollers University » | Have you seen the price of gas? » | MSU not in Final Four » | OMG » | Hooty Tooty Clubbing » 

Tuesday, April 19, 2005 

Can't hide from me!

Can I tell you how crafty I am? I learned this skill while working at the law firm. It’s called stalking. Basically if an attorney needed to find someone, they called me. I can find anyone. Case in point:

I really want to get invited to this pool party in May. It’s Jeff’s party, the guy we hung out with on Saturday night. Well I text messaged ADD Tim last night asking for Jeff’s number and I got no response. Fine. Be that way. I can find him on my own. With only his first name (not even a last initial) and the street he lives on, I was able to track him down.

First, I went to Google maps. Their satellite feature is amazing. I remembered the landmarks of where his house was so first I found the major raods his house was between. I then narrowed down his street address number by other businesses that were located within that 1/2 mile block. I came within one block of what his street number should be.

Next I went to a reverse address site where I simply keyed in the street name and the city. I remember Jeff is Jewish so I knew I was looking for a Jewish name. And then I saw it. There it was. The first name. And I was correct in the block address.

Then I keyed in his first and last name and got his phone number.

Now, the problem lies in when I call him (which won’t be for a few weeks). He’s given me his cell number numerous times, but I always delete it, forgetting who he is. And in this day, no one gives out their house number. Hell, I barely know mine. So, when I call, I’m gonna just claim that he gave me his house number. It was so long ago, it’s not like he’s gonna remember. And, hopefully I will get invited to the pool party.

Yeah for me!

About me

  • I'm young, single, got a great ass, a serial dater, a sometimes drunk, addicted to the gym, liable to make fat girls cry, have a mild ED, think Notre Dame is the greatest college and Texas is the greatest state. Currently at a standstill since moving from Detroit Area, Michigan (tons of yuppies) to Mason, MI (noted KKK presence). Come be a part of my random, shocking, and exciting world.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
eXTReMe Tracker



Locations of visitors to this page