« Home | What really happened this weekend » | Holy Rollers University » | Have you seen the price of gas? » | MSU not in Final Four » | OMG » | Hooty Tooty Clubbing » | Why are boys so crafty? » | I really want to go to school » | Great Tool for blogs » | This Weekend » 

Monday, April 11, 2005 

Fond Memories

I had to go to the downtown Raddison to drop off a package for a client. As I entered the lobby, I thought, "I've been drunk here, waiting for my car from valet after exiting those upstairs rooms."

It was enough to make me smile!

About me

  • I'm young, single, got a great ass, a serial dater, a sometimes drunk, addicted to the gym, liable to make fat girls cry, have a mild ED, think Notre Dame is the greatest college and Texas is the greatest state. Currently at a standstill since moving from Detroit Area, Michigan (tons of yuppies) to Mason, MI (noted KKK presence). Come be a part of my random, shocking, and exciting world.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
eXTReMe Tracker



Locations of visitors to this page