« Home | Baking Queen » | Cashmere » | Drunk Again » | Let's Have Some Decorum » | Not Quite Sure » | What Should I Name This Post? » | What Goes on Inside My Head » | Hello New Reader » | Sex is Unfair » | Reunited » 

Monday, December 24, 2007 

Things I Like About Texas

I like that it's always sunny in Texas. When I arrived I was able to lay out. Not in a bikini. Lord knows I'm not skinny enough for that to take place. But I layed out in the front porch for about an hour. Then, by the time I went out to go shopping, the temp had dropped and the wind was so high I swear I was temporarily blown to Oklahoma!

Things are going ok this year with Daddy Kiki. I still don't like being here. Baloo told me to just suck it up and stop being so judgmental. It's weird being in a strange house. Everything is so different. And Daddy Kiki acts like a kid himself, so it's hard to be serious like I normally am. I guess I could find 1000 things wrong with this situation, but I have to make the best of it. I have a book, so that's been helpful. And, I've scheduled things to do everyday so we don't have a lot of free time on our hands. That's what causes the bickering. Baloo says I should just try to talk it out. However, we're not a cute black Huxtable family. When DK doesn't want to talk about something, he says, "I'm not having this conversation with you." and walks out. So you see what I'm going through here.

DK had a colonosccopy on the first day I was back. I don't know if any of y'all have seen your parents in the hospital, but it's not exactly fun. Seeing him all laid up in a hospital bed with tubes coming out of him and him being all confused from the anesthetics was not pretty. Which makes me wish he dies in bed one day instead of in a hospital. Don't worry. He wants it that way too.

Sorry I don't have any lovely interesting stories to tell. It's just that I really don't' like being here. I actually dread coming home every Christmas. I don't know if that makes me a bad person, but it does make me an honest person.

I hope everyone else is having a merry Christmas right now!

Update: Things I like about Texas include sitting out on Christmas day, soaking up some sunshine. I also like grilled turkey. Although I guess you don't necessarily have to have that in Texas.

This is something I DON'T like about Texas. Sigh. You'd think we would have progressed.....

I also don't like my Baloo being sad that I've been away for so long and that his family abandoned him for Christmas and he spent it alone with the cat. Somehow, I hope this teaches him to NEVER again leave me alone for another holiday. But, because I am human, I do feel sorry for him.

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!

Labels: ,

Merry Christmas, Kiki.

The great thing about Texas is that it's big and spread out, so that you don't have to spend time rubbing elbows with neighbors who annoy you. Or people who annoy you. Which is practically everybody.

dr wave's parents were talking about death too! dead parents are fun.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm young, single, got a great ass, a serial dater, a sometimes drunk, addicted to the gym, liable to make fat girls cry, have a mild ED, think Notre Dame is the greatest college and Texas is the greatest state. Currently at a standstill since moving from Detroit Area, Michigan (tons of yuppies) to Mason, MI (noted KKK presence). Come be a part of my random, shocking, and exciting world.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
eXTReMe Tracker



Locations of visitors to this page