« Home | Taking you Back...... » | Truly Outrageous » | I Drove All Night » | Since Mrs. Pink Shoe kindly identified me as a Roc... » | The Week From Hell » | Overheard This Weekend » | Egg On My Face » | That Was Close! » | Hot Tamale Train » | Starting Over » 

Friday, August 03, 2007 

Regression

Last night Baloo killed a bug for me. Actually, we were walking downstairs and he noticed it and asked me to hand him a tissue so he could kill it. As I was handing him the tissue, I felt bad. What would I have done if I didn't have a man to protect me from the big scary bug? I would have sprayed enough Raid to fill the entire house, that's what I would have done. However, the last time I did that, Baloo yelled at me saying I was trying to poison us. Whatever.

Has having a man made me less independent? I sure hope not. I always felt like a strong, empowered woman. And I think I am. At least I let people at work know that I am. But when it comes to household things, I like for Baloo to be the empowered one and take charge. And I don't think that's such a bad thing. Sometimes you've got to let a man be a man. That's why I have an empowering job. So I can squish weak men when I want and then go home and feel like a woman.

Speaking of work, some awesome things are on the horizon. I can't wait to tell y'all about them!

Oh, and we're going canoing tomorrow! I'm super excited. Hopefully more stories to come!

Labels: , ,

did u ever stop to think that the bug was trying to make it home to her man after a long day for ht exact same reason...?

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm young, single, got a great ass, a serial dater, a sometimes drunk, addicted to the gym, liable to make fat girls cry, have a mild ED, think Notre Dame is the greatest college and Texas is the greatest state. Currently at a standstill since moving from Detroit Area, Michigan (tons of yuppies) to Mason, MI (noted KKK presence). Come be a part of my random, shocking, and exciting world.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
eXTReMe Tracker



Locations of visitors to this page