« Home | Public Service Announcement # 49641 » | What My Wrath Can Produce » | To My Dearest Baloo » | Men and Their Thoughts » | Why I Love My Job » | Creepy Old Men » | Kiki's Commentary » | Guard Yourselves. Marriage is the new Epidemic. » | Addendum » | The Weekend » 

Wednesday, June 13, 2007 

Starting Over

I’ve decided to start over. I want to take charge of my life. I have nothing to do this summer as I have no school commitments and work tends to slow to a snail’s pace when the weather gets warm. So, with a consultation from Kipper I’ve decided to take the Men’s Health personal trainer thingy. Why Men’s Health? Well, because the Women’s Health was not that helpful. On the Men’s Health page, I can buy three months of personal training. I told them that I want to get lean and they give me exercises to do everyday. I decided to do an hour of weight training on Monday, Wednesday, Saturdays, and cardio on Tuesdays and Thursdays. And since I get to pick my cardio, I’m doing rollerblading. Because I found this neat park near my house that has a nice trial through the woods and around a lake. And it’s fun to rollerblade.

This weekend is dedicated to picking out nice snacks for me to eat during the day so I don’t get too bored at work. I’m thinking of having dried fruit, yogurt, cheese, things like that. I’m so excited about my new program that starts on Monday. Baloo chastised me today for having a pop tart and a nutra grain bar. Pretty much as my only meals of the day. Whatever. He knows nothing. I keep telling him that if he wants me to be pretty and thin, he’s gonna have to stop commenting on my unhealthy eating. It just goes with the territory.

Labels: ,

how's the diet going, fatty?

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm young, single, got a great ass, a serial dater, a sometimes drunk, addicted to the gym, liable to make fat girls cry, have a mild ED, think Notre Dame is the greatest college and Texas is the greatest state. Currently at a standstill since moving from Detroit Area, Michigan (tons of yuppies) to Mason, MI (noted KKK presence). Come be a part of my random, shocking, and exciting world.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
eXTReMe Tracker



Locations of visitors to this page