« Home | Hot Tamale Train » | Starting Over » | Public Service Announcement # 49641 » | What My Wrath Can Produce » | To My Dearest Baloo » | Men and Their Thoughts » | Why I Love My Job » | Creepy Old Men » | Kiki's Commentary » | Guard Yourselves. Marriage is the new Epidemic. » 

Monday, June 18, 2007 

That Was Close!

Sorry I took down that last post. It was a good one and I appreciated everyones comments. However, I made a boo boo. Within the post I put my real name. And I got a Google Alert that my name appeared in Google! Opps! So when you Googled my name, the blog appeared. I did a request for that page to be removed and Phew! It's gone. Now I can go back to telling drunken stories without worries. More to come soon.

About me

  • I'm young, single, got a great ass, a serial dater, a sometimes drunk, addicted to the gym, liable to make fat girls cry, have a mild ED, think Notre Dame is the greatest college and Texas is the greatest state. Currently at a standstill since moving from Detroit Area, Michigan (tons of yuppies) to Mason, MI (noted KKK presence). Come be a part of my random, shocking, and exciting world.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
eXTReMe Tracker



Locations of visitors to this page