« Home | To All My Gangsters, Hustlers, and Players » | Yucky/Yummy » | Cadillac, Michigan » | Sheesh! It's been a full month! » | Preggers Scare » | Madness! » | Weekend Post » | Weekend Post » | Well Fine! » | Happy Valentine's Day » 

Monday, May 14, 2007 

The Weekend

I had a relaxing weekend. I’m still in fat mode. I just think I’m obese. My face looks fat to me, and if my face looks fat, the rest of my body is fat too. On Sunday I took homemade cookies to Baloo at work. He had me try on a pair of shorts. Even though they were my size, they were a bit tight. I’ve come to believe that climbing/hiking/outdoor clothes aren’t meant for black girl booties. Even though the shorts fit, I was in depression mode and I knew I had to do something about my weight. I’m hitting the gym for the month of May and limiting my calorie intake. I hope to be back down to my desired weight by the end of the month. I can’t take much more of this feeling fat. Of course, it probably also has something to do with the fact that I was PMSing last week. However, I don’t like excuses. And I think I should be able to fit into a size 4 whether I’m bloated or not.

I made Baloo go home for Mother’s day on Saturday since he was working on Sunday. For a person whose parent’s pretty much still fund his existence, I don’t know why I had to pull teeth for him to go home and visit his mother, but I did. And he went. And I got him to do what I wanted him to do. So in the end, I won.

Other than some shopping and yardwork, I went to the movies and finally saw Blades of Glory with our friend from down the street. It was highly entertaining and very funny. A great way to spend a Sunday afternoon.

Labels: , ,

I could write paragraphs about how you don't need to lose weight, but if that's what you want, I can't stop you. Just be careful.

all the super-skinny girls end up on the covers of magazines and the top story on the tv shows. that means they're doing something right because they're famous. go for the gold!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm young, single, got a great ass, a serial dater, a sometimes drunk, addicted to the gym, liable to make fat girls cry, have a mild ED, think Notre Dame is the greatest college and Texas is the greatest state. Currently at a standstill since moving from Detroit Area, Michigan (tons of yuppies) to Mason, MI (noted KKK presence). Come be a part of my random, shocking, and exciting world.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
eXTReMe Tracker



Locations of visitors to this page