« Home | Mulberry Pie » | Kiki and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad... » | Racoons! » | So Let Me Tell You About My Weekend » | That's It. I'm Done. » | It Is Quiet in Kiki-Land » | Pictures from Today » | Homeownership...Kinda Sucks » | Golf and Grilling - I'm Every Man's Dream » | Get It On and Get Out » 

Thursday, June 29, 2006 

Open Letter To People Who Have My Cell Number

To Whom It May Concern:

When calling me, please have a purpose. Do not call me and ask me what’s up. Nothing is up. Why are you calling me? Get to the point. I really don’t like talking on the phone unless you or I have a specific purpose. You’re calling to invite me to drinks or dinner or you want to hook up. Chances are, if you’re not my friend (by the way, this rant does not apply to my friends) I probably don’t like you. And the only reason you have my number is because I think I’ll be able to exploit something from you. Be it food, alcohol or money. So again. Do not call me unless you have a specific purpose. Or I will be forced to hang up on you.

The End.

does this mean i should stop writing your cell phone # on bathroom stalls?

I'm sorry, all those calls were from me. It's just that... sometimes I get so very lonely.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm young, single, got a great ass, a serial dater, a sometimes drunk, addicted to the gym, liable to make fat girls cry, have a mild ED, think Notre Dame is the greatest college and Texas is the greatest state. Currently at a standstill since moving from Detroit Area, Michigan (tons of yuppies) to Mason, MI (noted KKK presence). Come be a part of my random, shocking, and exciting world.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
eXTReMe Tracker



Locations of visitors to this page