« Home | For Your Enjoyment » | One More Thing about Reunion » | Stats » | Anticipation » | Missing it Already » | Tandem Bike (or, My Adventures at Reunion 2006) » | Notre Dame Reunion 2006 » | My life is so less complicated when boys aren't in... » | Chillin 'n Grillin » | Bike Ride » 

Friday, June 09, 2006 

Get It On and Get Out

I'm sitting here waiting for a boy to show up at my door. He's 25 minutes away and somehow I'm already bored of him. I've showered and shaved and put on a sexy smelling lotion and lingere (old stuff, nothing new). I'm not sure why I'm trying so hard. It's not that I'm trying, it's just that I feel that someone should ogle me and want me. I want to be desired and paid attention to. And I know the young'un will deliver.

Now I just have to make sure he leaves early enough in the morning. I want to get to Home Depot and buy some ant poison.

About me

  • I'm young, single, got a great ass, a serial dater, a sometimes drunk, addicted to the gym, liable to make fat girls cry, have a mild ED, think Notre Dame is the greatest college and Texas is the greatest state. Currently at a standstill since moving from Detroit Area, Michigan (tons of yuppies) to Mason, MI (noted KKK presence). Come be a part of my random, shocking, and exciting world.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
eXTReMe Tracker



Locations of visitors to this page