« Home | Racoons! » | So Let Me Tell You About My Weekend » | That's It. I'm Done. » | It Is Quiet in Kiki-Land » | Pictures from Today » | Homeownership...Kinda Sucks » | Golf and Grilling - I'm Every Man's Dream » | Get It On and Get Out » | For Your Enjoyment » | One More Thing about Reunion » 

Monday, June 26, 2006 

Kiki and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day

This day has blown since 8A. At 8A I called the repair company to come out and fix my fridge. One company actually flat out refused to work on it saying they wouldn’t touch a product someone else began working on. The second company said they couldn’t come out till tomorrow. Mark this as day 4 of me without a refrigerator.

Then I called Frigidaire and they had the audacity to offer me $70 for a new dorm fridge. We’ve all been to college. And, we all know that a dorm fridge costs more than $70. Plus, I already have one…why would I need another one.

Then I had a bad meeting with this guy….I wish I could tell you about it, but it’s a work issue.

Then I had a bad issue with my cell phone. Again, can’t tell you about it because it’s a work thing.

I really want to go back home, get back in bed, and start over tomorrow. But, I can’t. I have jury duty tomorrow!


However, since writing this, I spoke to the Jury Duty people and they postponed my service until August! Yay! At least something good came out of today.

daddy kipper is 'sad' that you had a bad day. hopefully you've drunk yourself into a comma. and look at it this way. at least you'll be skinny, i mean skinnier, by not having a fridge. just think big picture.

and bitch those lazy bastards out 'til you get TWO new fridges.!! :-)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm young, single, got a great ass, a serial dater, a sometimes drunk, addicted to the gym, liable to make fat girls cry, have a mild ED, think Notre Dame is the greatest college and Texas is the greatest state. Currently at a standstill since moving from Detroit Area, Michigan (tons of yuppies) to Mason, MI (noted KKK presence). Come be a part of my random, shocking, and exciting world.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
eXTReMe Tracker



Locations of visitors to this page