« Home | Happy Valentine's Day » | WOW! » | Buy me this » | Conversation from Last Weekend » | Getting Excited about a Boy = Not Good! » | Soft as a baby's bottom » | Super Bowl XL » | Almost Ready » | Sorry the posts aren't very exciting lately » | It's All About Me! » 

Tuesday, February 14, 2006 

What to Do on Valentine's Day

So I’m sitting here trying to decide if I want to go out on Valentine’s Day. On the one hand, I have two gift certificates to nice restaurants in town. I feel like taking myself out for a martini and a nice appetizer. On the other hand, it may be just stupid for me to kid myself that I’m going to pick up a stranger at the bar on Valentine’s day. However, I know that Daddy Kiki is traveling today, so it seems that business men could be lonely and alone at a bar looking for a tiny lil drunk black girl to spend some time with. (Not that Daddy Kiki would do that. He’s much too outstanding a man to sink to the levels his slutty daughter has sunken to.) So, I’m sitting here, trying to decide if it’s worth it to go out tonight. It could make for an exciting story, or a wasted gift certificate.

Also….I’m searching for a restaurant (besides the ones I have gift certifactes to) to go to tonight. I decided to check citysearch.com for the best rated restaurants in my area. However, this is Lansing. A city that rates
this place higher than this place. Oy Vie!

About me

  • I'm young, single, got a great ass, a serial dater, a sometimes drunk, addicted to the gym, liable to make fat girls cry, have a mild ED, think Notre Dame is the greatest college and Texas is the greatest state. Currently at a standstill since moving from Detroit Area, Michigan (tons of yuppies) to Mason, MI (noted KKK presence). Come be a part of my random, shocking, and exciting world.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
eXTReMe Tracker



Locations of visitors to this page