« Home | WOW! » | Buy me this » | Conversation from Last Weekend » | Getting Excited about a Boy = Not Good! » | Soft as a baby's bottom » | Super Bowl XL » | Almost Ready » | Sorry the posts aren't very exciting lately » | It's All About Me! » | What I did today » 

Monday, February 13, 2006 

Happy Valentine's Day

Although I'm without a Valentine this year (24 years and counting!) I'm surprisingly not bitter at all. No seriously. I'm not. I guess when you're getting laid on a regular basis with no strings attached, you begin to put everything in perspective.

About me

  • I'm young, single, got a great ass, a serial dater, a sometimes drunk, addicted to the gym, liable to make fat girls cry, have a mild ED, think Notre Dame is the greatest college and Texas is the greatest state. Currently at a standstill since moving from Detroit Area, Michigan (tons of yuppies) to Mason, MI (noted KKK presence). Come be a part of my random, shocking, and exciting world.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
eXTReMe Tracker



Locations of visitors to this page