« Home | Race Pictures » | Don’t get too comfortable » | Jealous Man » | Continuing to Fight the Man » | Whew! That's a lot! » | My daddy makes me laugh » | Here we go again » | Dreaming...... » | My Day has been like a 1980s Soap Drama » | Are you Ready for Some Football? » 

Thursday, September 01, 2005 

You might be a lesbian if.....

...you tell your neighbors you're a lesbian.

I learned something about myself tonight. I like to be a private person. This may be why I have very few friends. I don't like too many people knowing what's going on with Kiki. I think that's why I lie. And I was so eager to imply that I'm a big Lez. It went down like this:

I was talking to one of my neighbors in his yard. I'd met his wife and I talk to her regularly, but I've never talked to him. We chit chatted for a while when he asked me if I had a boyfriend. My first response was, "Do you think you know me well enough to ask such a personal question?" He replied that he had been talking to me for a few minutes, so yes. And my response was, "Well, how do you know I'm not a lesbian?" He said that he's friends with gay people (the typical some of my best friends are black response) and he didn't care if i was a lez or not. So then he asked me if I had a girlfriend and I just gave him a devious smile.

I'm not sure why I lie. I just don't like people getting too close to me or knowing my business. Especially people who I live near. We can wave and say hello to each other in passing, but that's as far as it goes. Plus, I like to give people something to talk about!


JBoss CEO Marc Fleury comments on 'commercial open source'
Per your article , with top-down, VC-created open source companies, I think the issue people are still waiting to see play out is whether or not money and the use of open source as a distribution and marketing ...
This blog is cool stuff!

You must see our cad drafting services site, where you can learn about our cad drafting services.

Thanks!

Hey, I'm just one of those people passing by. I liked reading your blog, You seem pretty sarcastic and that's cool by me.

WTF?!?!? why are all these people taking up my room for writing and who are they?!!?

and i like that you lie. it makes me feel more normal.

I like random comments like the one from trumpeezy. I don't like the solicitation. Boo on him.

Why the hell are you up at 1:53 AM?

Fun neighbors ... you'll have to remember to not introduce me if I come visit :)

T

I lived with you for a little bit ... I never felt uncomfortable ... I liked our bra/panty pillow fights. Am I a lesbian too now?

- Roomie

I lived with you for a little bit ... I never felt uncomfortable ... I liked our bra/panty pillow fights. Am I a lesbian too now?

- Roomie

testing testin

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm young, single, got a great ass, a serial dater, a sometimes drunk, addicted to the gym, liable to make fat girls cry, have a mild ED, think Notre Dame is the greatest college and Texas is the greatest state. Currently at a standstill since moving from Detroit Area, Michigan (tons of yuppies) to Mason, MI (noted KKK presence). Come be a part of my random, shocking, and exciting world.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
eXTReMe Tracker



Locations of visitors to this page