« Home | Don’t get too comfortable » | Jealous Man » | Continuing to Fight the Man » | Whew! That's a lot! » | My daddy makes me laugh » | Here we go again » | Dreaming...... » | My Day has been like a 1980s Soap Drama » | Are you Ready for Some Football? » | Happy Birthday, Kipper » 

Wednesday, August 31, 2005 

Race Pictures

I totally forgot to post pictures from the Race. They are here. I had to look up the names of the drivers...and I'm sure I still got plenty of the names wrong.

About me

  • I'm young, single, got a great ass, a serial dater, a sometimes drunk, addicted to the gym, liable to make fat girls cry, have a mild ED, think Notre Dame is the greatest college and Texas is the greatest state. Currently at a standstill since moving from Detroit Area, Michigan (tons of yuppies) to Mason, MI (noted KKK presence). Come be a part of my random, shocking, and exciting world.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
eXTReMe Tracker



Locations of visitors to this page