« Home | My Day has been like a 1980s Soap Drama » | Are you Ready for Some Football? » | Happy Birthday, Kipper » | See, what had happened was.... » | Priorities » | Best Week(end) Ever » | I'm gonna finally have sex!...Well not really so m... » | If it dresses like a whore...it's probably a whore » | The night of the crazies » | He knows the way to my heart » 

Thursday, August 11, 2005 

Dreaming......

This was my dream:

A cop pulled me over and gave me a breathalyzer. I think I passed it.

Then the next day, I was at a party with some friends. We were outdoors near a pool. I saw the same exact cop. He was very young, medium height, skinny, with blonde hair. I was kinda flirting with him and I thought I was hitting it off with him. Although I was nowhere near a motor vehicle, he still wanted to give me a breathalyzer. I was a bit concerned by this because I was definitely drunk over the limit. I tried to tell him that I didn’t plan on driving, that I was simply hanging out by the pool, but he told me he still had to give me a breathalyzer. So I followed him outside the pool party.

The next thing I know I’m on a train. There were only two cars to the train, and the door between the two trains was open. The cop was still there, but he was relaxing with some of my friends in my car of the train. I knew people in both cars; however, the cars were divided by race. There were only white people on one car, and myself and some of my friends (black, Hispanic that I could remember) were on the other car. Well some of the people on my car started singing a song. From all I could remember it seems like it was a Mexican folk song. Well everyone on my car knew the song so we all started singing along (well, not the cop. He was on my car, but didn’t know the song). When we finished the song, the kids on the other car started singing ‘Twinkle Twinkle Little Star’ at the top of their lungs, kinda mocking the ethnic car. I lost it. I remember going into the other car and telling the white kids that they have no idea what it’s like to be in a minority group. That although I wasn’t Hispanic, that I knew more of what it was like to be Hispanic than any of the white kids. That the white kids didn’t have to worry about being judged or being better than others or having to prove themselves. I was really shouting. And then I woke up.

I don’t know what prompted this dream. I thought things were going well with me. I haven’t had a run in with folks who would make me think that way, and I didn’t even watch TV last night, so I’m not sure what prompted it. I know why I dreamed about a cop. I talked to The Cop last night (although he’s not skinny and blonde). Anyway, I thought I’d share. If you have any interpretations, feel free to pass them along.

About me

  • I'm young, single, got a great ass, a serial dater, a sometimes drunk, addicted to the gym, liable to make fat girls cry, have a mild ED, think Notre Dame is the greatest college and Texas is the greatest state. Currently at a standstill since moving from Detroit Area, Michigan (tons of yuppies) to Mason, MI (noted KKK presence). Come be a part of my random, shocking, and exciting world.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
eXTReMe Tracker



Locations of visitors to this page