« Home | Happy Birthday, Kipper » | See, what had happened was.... » | Priorities » | Best Week(end) Ever » | I'm gonna finally have sex!...Well not really so m... » | If it dresses like a whore...it's probably a whore » | The night of the crazies » | He knows the way to my heart » | A bi guy, my neighbor, and a guy I refuse to fuck » | Alcohol » 

Monday, August 08, 2005 

Are you Ready for Some Football?

I didn't work at the PTJ tonight. I'm getting burned out. However, I was pleasently surprised to see that Monday Night Football is back for the season. I'm a happy camper.

I spent Saturday moving into The Dungeon on Saturday. I got two car loads of stuff over there. I was bored Saturday night so I started unpacking boxes as well. Even though I have two full car loads of my stuff in The Dungeon, my apartment doesn't seem empty at all.

On Sunday, Theresa invited me down to Adrian to spend time hanging out and having dinner. It was a lot of fun. Her parents were cool and I met her dog, Sophie. It was a realy chill time. Which doesn't explain why I was so not into work today. It was just a bad Monday. Oh well, I'll get over it.

Happy Birthday Kipper, Tiffy, & Roomie. Welcome back to the States, Tiffy. Safe travels to NC, Roomie!

"I spent Saturday moving into The Dungeon on Saturday."

~my mamma kiki...she's a smart one! :-)

blah @ burnout. i should e-introduce you to my entertainmet writer, joe walker. he's in lansing :)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm young, single, got a great ass, a serial dater, a sometimes drunk, addicted to the gym, liable to make fat girls cry, have a mild ED, think Notre Dame is the greatest college and Texas is the greatest state. Currently at a standstill since moving from Detroit Area, Michigan (tons of yuppies) to Mason, MI (noted KKK presence). Come be a part of my random, shocking, and exciting world.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
eXTReMe Tracker



Locations of visitors to this page