« Home | Here we go again » | Dreaming...... » | My Day has been like a 1980s Soap Drama » | Are you Ready for Some Football? » | Happy Birthday, Kipper » | See, what had happened was.... » | Priorities » | Best Week(end) Ever » | I'm gonna finally have sex!...Well not really so m... » | If it dresses like a whore...it's probably a whore » 

Tuesday, August 16, 2005 

My daddy makes me laugh

This was the second email I received from him this morning:

I just saw something in my office that was ugly and nasty. This old
lady who works in another section of our office had thong panties on.
The ugly and nasty part of it is that she is about 57 maybe 60 years old and
she has a fat behind. I could not believe what I just saw and I'm still
in shock.


I hope his day gets better!

About me

  • I'm young, single, got a great ass, a serial dater, a sometimes drunk, addicted to the gym, liable to make fat girls cry, have a mild ED, think Notre Dame is the greatest college and Texas is the greatest state. Currently at a standstill since moving from Detroit Area, Michigan (tons of yuppies) to Mason, MI (noted KKK presence). Come be a part of my random, shocking, and exciting world.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
eXTReMe Tracker



Locations of visitors to this page