« Home | We are ND » | I can rest assured I'm not in a family way » | You might be a lesbian if..... » | Race Pictures » | Don’t get too comfortable » | Jealous Man » | Continuing to Fight the Man » | Whew! That's a lot! » | My daddy makes me laugh » | Here we go again » 

Thursday, September 22, 2005 

Should I stay or should I go?

It's ok to have a drink with your ex-boyfriend, right?

Smitty emailed. He sent his first email on Tuesday night and I was very proud of myself because his email didn't put butterflies in my tummy. It was his normal 4 sentence long email. He talked about the game and asked how I was doing. I responded and he replied back today. This time he asked about The Dungeon and reminded me that I owed him a drink. I responded back and told him that I owe him nothing. And his last reply was that he'd treat since I was young, poor, and had no friends, and asked me to name a date and time.

I have no problem meeting Smitty. In fact, Roomie and I discussed Smitty last night. However, I'm not sure if I should agree to meet him, and if so, do I tell The Cop?

I'm also not sure if I'm extremely entirely over Smitty. When I think about The Cop, I really like him. However, The Cop can't provide me with the things that Smitty can. Namely money and power. The Cop isn't as educated or as well connected as Smitty. However, Smitty is a workaholic and I always picture myself being one of those trophy wives with him who drives a Mercedes and drinks during the day (and I'm not saying that's a bad thing!).

But The Cop makes me feel good. He cares about me. He looks after me. He protects me. He's interested in me, what I do, what I think. He's a great lover...And I feel power over him. I'm more educated than him, I come from a better family than his (and if you know my background, that's pretty hard to accomplish....Kipper if you say ANYTHING I will string you up by your toes!).

And although I have stronger feelings for The Cop than I do for Smitty, I just sometimes feel that Smitty is the more PC choice.

So, I don't really like to get advise, but I'm asking you now. Should I go have a drink with Smitty, and if I do, do I tell The Cop?

About me

  • I'm young, single, got a great ass, a serial dater, a sometimes drunk, addicted to the gym, liable to make fat girls cry, have a mild ED, think Notre Dame is the greatest college and Texas is the greatest state. Currently at a standstill since moving from Detroit Area, Michigan (tons of yuppies) to Mason, MI (noted KKK presence). Come be a part of my random, shocking, and exciting world.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
eXTReMe Tracker



Locations of visitors to this page