« Home | Best Week(end) Ever » | I'm gonna finally have sex!...Well not really so m... » | If it dresses like a whore...it's probably a whore » | The night of the crazies » | He knows the way to my heart » | A bi guy, my neighbor, and a guy I refuse to fuck » | Alcohol » | Drugs are responsible for teaching America's Youth... » | Wondering » | Today » 

Monday, July 25, 2005 

Priorities

How much of our happiness is really dependant upon other people?

I'm sitting at my desk today listening to a lil
Mariah (as you do when you're in love, you're unsure if you're in love, or you've just broken up and you're convincing youself that you're still fine) and I got to thinking of how much I'm so excited about last weekend. However, this girl just bought her first house on her own and she closes on said house on Friday. Folks have asked me if I'm excited. I say I am, but there are a ton of things that still need to be done to The Dungeon for me to be truly excited. There are still major purchases to be made, as well as a huge mortgage, and the hassle of moving. Sure I'm excited that I'm just a tyke and I made the most important purchase of my adult life, but all I can think about now is how my world was rocked on Saturday night and what I can do to get a piece of that in the future.

OMG. I'm a junkie. One hit and I'm addicted.

I just thought it was interesting how my priorities are so outta wack. I should really focus on The Dungeon and the happiness it will bring me instead of some guy who's been known to split at the drop of a hat.

Being an adult sucks sometimes.

About me

  • I'm young, single, got a great ass, a serial dater, a sometimes drunk, addicted to the gym, liable to make fat girls cry, have a mild ED, think Notre Dame is the greatest college and Texas is the greatest state. Currently at a standstill since moving from Detroit Area, Michigan (tons of yuppies) to Mason, MI (noted KKK presence). Come be a part of my random, shocking, and exciting world.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
eXTReMe Tracker



Locations of visitors to this page