« Home | Today » | You still a nigga » | Yet another reason why I should not be allowed out... » | A Day at the Races » | Just some Observations » | Just Breathe » | Natalee Holloway » | Plant Sex » | Welcome to the Dungeon » | I may be many things. A homewrecker I am not. » 

Thursday, June 30, 2005 

Wondering

Sometimes I wish I could come up with ghetto names. Or black, intersting names. I was watching the Bow Wow video today, and I thought, who names their child Omarion? Where did it come from? What's it's origin? Is it made up? My middle name is made up. I like to think that Daddy Kiki was sitting around in Japan with his buddies having a few drink and all of a sudden thought, wouldn't (Kiki's middle name) be a great name? Then I watched the video for Amerie. What a cool name. Amerie. I always feel that black people with interesting names will at least me famous. Condoleezza, Tayshaun, Kobe, Shaq, Oprah. I can't think of cool names. My devil spawn are destined to be named boring things like Suzy or Mike.

Daddy Kiki comes for his annual July 4th visit. I'm excited. We're gonna go take a tour of the Dungeon, buy some necessities for the Dungeon (hopefully a new bed, courtesy of Daddy Kiki), go pick cherries -- which always means preserves and pies made by Daddy Kiki for my consumption, some tennis, and whatever else pops into our little ADD heads.

The PTJ was good last night. Everyone says I have a spectacular phone voice. That's cause I've had experience as a phone sex operator. Did you really think those ND bills got paid all by themselves?

About me

  • I'm young, single, got a great ass, a serial dater, a sometimes drunk, addicted to the gym, liable to make fat girls cry, have a mild ED, think Notre Dame is the greatest college and Texas is the greatest state. Currently at a standstill since moving from Detroit Area, Michigan (tons of yuppies) to Mason, MI (noted KKK presence). Come be a part of my random, shocking, and exciting world.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
eXTReMe Tracker



Locations of visitors to this page