« Home | You Drive Me Crazy » | Worst Day Ever! » | Today, a compairison » | Daily Musing » | And I'm Fifty! (say it like Molly Shannon says it) » | Meijer's has a library » | Kiki the Kat Lady » | The Blitz » | Not that you care, but here’s what I have to say. » | I'm out of clever (or is it cleaver) titles » 

Thursday, May 12, 2005 

What I learned today

Today I learned there are certain things you can't say to people in Lansing.

I was talking to the receptionist trying to pass the time. I tole her that last night after getting home, I watched the first episode of Nip/Tuck before going to bed. She wrinkled her nose at me. "I watched one episode of that. It was kinda racy."

I've only seen the first episdoe where the raciest thing that happens is Christian sleeps with a model he met at the bar and snorts coke off her naked back. Of course I've heard that it does get a bit raunchy, but, so is my existance. I guess I have to remember that things like that in Lansing are racy. Things like that in Kiki world probably happened last weekend.

Thus ends my lesson.

About me

  • I'm young, single, got a great ass, a serial dater, a sometimes drunk, addicted to the gym, liable to make fat girls cry, have a mild ED, think Notre Dame is the greatest college and Texas is the greatest state. Currently at a standstill since moving from Detroit Area, Michigan (tons of yuppies) to Mason, MI (noted KKK presence). Come be a part of my random, shocking, and exciting world.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
eXTReMe Tracker



Locations of visitors to this page