« Home | Meijer's has a library » | Kiki the Kat Lady » | The Blitz » | Not that you care, but here’s what I have to say. » | I'm out of clever (or is it cleaver) titles » | American Idol? » | Fun with the Neighbor » | I miss rockers. » | All my punishment in one dose » | One More Funny about this past weekend... » 

Tuesday, May 03, 2005 

And I'm Fifty! (say it like Molly Shannon says it)

Did I tell you about the hot flash I had yesterday morning?

I was standing in Lydia's office yesterday chatting. About something. All of a sudden I got real nauseous. I thought it was nothing. Sometimes I get nauseous for no reason. Then I got kinda hot. I was wearing a turtleneck (I know, in May! Stupid Michigan weather) so I thought that was ok. Maybe I overdressed. Then I started sweating and getting dizzy. I felt so bad cause I looked at Lydia and said, "I'm sorry, but can I sit down in your chair?" She thought I was gonna pass out. But worse, we were the only ones there so she would have to be the one to call 911. I bet she was secretly thinking she could hide me in the basement and take over my office with the windows. I only think this because in all reality, I would have done the same thing.

Anyway. I think I had a hotflask. Cause after my spell passed, I got real cold and put on a sweater over my turtleneck. And I looked at the thermostat and it was set to 70.

I'm barely 23 and I'm already getting meopause. So if I ever have sex again, no risk of babies!

we all appreciate that you won't be spawning any devil babies...


well, maybe not...that would be fun.


preggers kiki. hehehe.


meow



"love"
~daddy kipper

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm young, single, got a great ass, a serial dater, a sometimes drunk, addicted to the gym, liable to make fat girls cry, have a mild ED, think Notre Dame is the greatest college and Texas is the greatest state. Currently at a standstill since moving from Detroit Area, Michigan (tons of yuppies) to Mason, MI (noted KKK presence). Come be a part of my random, shocking, and exciting world.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
eXTReMe Tracker



Locations of visitors to this page