« Home | And I'm Fifty! (say it like Molly Shannon says it) » | Meijer's has a library » | Kiki the Kat Lady » | The Blitz » | Not that you care, but here’s what I have to say. » | I'm out of clever (or is it cleaver) titles » | American Idol? » | Fun with the Neighbor » | I miss rockers. » | All my punishment in one dose » 

Monday, May 09, 2005 

Daily Musing

Not one to squander a good situation, I’ve found a way to exercise while exercising. On my daily walks downtown, I now do heel raises at stop lights. This way I working my legs, my butt, my calves, the whole thing…all while walking. Now, if only I could get a parasite to eat the food out of my stomach like my girl, Lindsay!

About me

  • I'm young, single, got a great ass, a serial dater, a sometimes drunk, addicted to the gym, liable to make fat girls cry, have a mild ED, think Notre Dame is the greatest college and Texas is the greatest state. Currently at a standstill since moving from Detroit Area, Michigan (tons of yuppies) to Mason, MI (noted KKK presence). Come be a part of my random, shocking, and exciting world.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
eXTReMe Tracker



Locations of visitors to this page