« Home | My Home » | Sigh » | Still Here » | The More You Know » | Y'all Don't Know Shit! » | Canoeing and Movies » | Regression » | Taking you Back...... » | Truly Outrageous » | I Drove All Night » 

Thursday, August 30, 2007 

School and Such

I don't know if y'all noticed. Look up. No, silly, don't look up from your computer. Scroll back up to the top of my page. See the new quote? It's from my favorite movie of all time. It takes a special kind of hag to enjoy a movie with both Judy Garland and Gene Kelly!

School is awesome! I started this week. There are some interesting folks in the class and I'm sure as time goes on, I'll be able to tell you some of the wacky things they do and say. There's even a SMC chick in my class! I'm telling you, ND folks are everywhere.

I'm so super excited about this weekend. I'm going down to the home opener where ND plays Georgia Tech. It's not so much the game, but the experience. Kipper is hosting his annual tailgate (where he promises to have a margarita machine that plugs into his car's cigarette lighter) and it's also the minority tailgate. I've told Baloo that we will hit up both. I think he's a little nervous about hitting up the minority tailgate. Honestly, I'm a little nervous too. Deep down I do worry what people think. However, those who have negative things to say probably aren't my friend to begin with, so screw them!

I'm also supposed to be going to a wedding reception as well on the same day. I don't know if I'll be attending. Sure, I RSVPed, but my heart really isn't into it. But don't worry. I did buy a gift. Isn't that what people want anyway? I am southern, so I do have manners. And it's weird to talk about it on my blog cause I'm sure the bride will read it. If not, I'm sure someone else will read it and tell her about it. But I have to take a page from Summer and realize that this blog is about me and I don't want to censor myself. It's just that I didn't really feel a part of the wedding. Hell, I don't even know when she's getting married (the wedding and reception are separate). I don't know where she's registered. So that's that. I'm sure that I'll get a lot of flack for not going, and probably for writing this, but everyone would find out sooner or later when they didn't see me around.

So those are my weekend plans thus far. Who knows. They could change. I could end up at the reception, or passed out somewhere in the Notre Dame parking lot. If it's the latter and you see me, please be a dear and roll me on my side so I don't choke on my vomit.

Labels:

Go SMC chicks!

you puked last year and our tailgate and i'm damned sure you'll puke again. brenda's making football shaped jello shots!!!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm young, single, got a great ass, a serial dater, a sometimes drunk, addicted to the gym, liable to make fat girls cry, have a mild ED, think Notre Dame is the greatest college and Texas is the greatest state. Currently at a standstill since moving from Detroit Area, Michigan (tons of yuppies) to Mason, MI (noted KKK presence). Come be a part of my random, shocking, and exciting world.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
eXTReMe Tracker



Locations of visitors to this page