« Home | My Journey Into IKEA » | What A Minumum Wage Hike Means to You » | The Amazing Race » | Happy New Year! » | Happy Two Days Before Kwanza » | Christmastime is Here » | Wow. You guys are great. Just fantastic. » | Maybe It's Time We Broke Up » | The Professor & Me » | Daddy Kiki, Meet Baloo » 

Monday, January 15, 2007 

Conversation From This Weekend

Me: Baby, let's get a kitten and a puppy.

Baloo: Ok.

Me: But wait! What if down the road we end up having a custody battle over the pets? What will we do then?

Baloo: Well obviously I'll get the good pet.

*Disclaimer: Baloo and I are NOT getting a pet. First, we haven't been together long enough to commit to pets. Second, since I'm the one with the house (Baloo rents) I'd be stuck taking care of our little darlings. And I'm not in a position to be a single mother!

Labels: ,

Funny convo. I really, really want a pet, but I know I should wait till I am more stable and have a backyard for a puppy. Good idea to withhold till he can help you care for it.

A HAHAHAH A HAHAHAHA!

Single mother! I think that all the time. The what-if-I-got-divorced-
and-I-had-to-pay-the-vet-bills-
all-on-my-own kind of thoughts. Yeah, I'm special!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm young, single, got a great ass, a serial dater, a sometimes drunk, addicted to the gym, liable to make fat girls cry, have a mild ED, think Notre Dame is the greatest college and Texas is the greatest state. Currently at a standstill since moving from Detroit Area, Michigan (tons of yuppies) to Mason, MI (noted KKK presence). Come be a part of my random, shocking, and exciting world.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
eXTReMe Tracker



Locations of visitors to this page