« Home | Well, Hot Damn! » | This is More For Me Than You » | Another One Bites the Dust » | Here’s to Being Single, Seeing Double, and Sleepin... » | Goooo Irish! (GO IRISH!) Beeeaaattt Spartans! (Bea... » | Jesus Camp » | Overheard » | 100 Questions » | Well At Least the Cowboys Beat the Redskins » | All of This Happened in Less Than 24 Hours » 

Monday, October 02, 2006 

For Your Enjoyment

You ain't BAD! You ain't NOTHING! How this brought me back. Enjoy!

This begs posting of my favorite MJ joke...

What did the woman say to Michael Jackson on the beach?


GET OUT OF MY SON!!

HAHAHA

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm young, single, got a great ass, a serial dater, a sometimes drunk, addicted to the gym, liable to make fat girls cry, have a mild ED, think Notre Dame is the greatest college and Texas is the greatest state. Currently at a standstill since moving from Detroit Area, Michigan (tons of yuppies) to Mason, MI (noted KKK presence). Come be a part of my random, shocking, and exciting world.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
eXTReMe Tracker



Locations of visitors to this page