« Home | Here’s to Being Single, Seeing Double, and Sleepin... » | Goooo Irish! (GO IRISH!) Beeeaaattt Spartans! (Bea... » | Jesus Camp » | Overheard » | 100 Questions » | Well At Least the Cowboys Beat the Redskins » | All of This Happened in Less Than 24 Hours » | We'll Miss You, Miss Ann » | I Wouldn't be Crying if I Were Allowed to Drink at... » | Even I'm Surprised at the Level of My Game » 

Monday, September 25, 2006 

Another One Bites the Dust

I’m done with Fetsby. The beginning of the end is here and I’m taking an early out.

He took me to lunch yesterday. We were supposed to go to
Deluca’s but they were closed. Someone please tell me what restaurant in their right mind would be closed on a Sunday afternoon. That’s when all the church folk go out to eat! Anyway, instead of Deluca’s we went to a place called The Airport Tavern. I didn’t want to go at all but I tend not to argue when someone else is paying. Plus, I wasn’t hungry and the only reason I went was to have something to do.

Let’s talk aobut the restaurant first. Now I don’t eat much, considering how I’m kinda obsessed with how I look. However, when I do go out to eat, I like ot make it worth my time. I like to eat somewhere that’s really expensive or has an excellent menu of things I wouldn’t eat everyday. If I crave a burger, I usually don’t go to McDonalds. I’ll probably go to a diner or a tavern or somewhere that has great burgers. That’s just the way I am. So when I walked into Airport Tavern, I knew I wasn’t going to like it. It was dark and smokey. It was more like a bar than a restaurant. We both ordered the ‘Sizzler Steak’ which was on special for $7. You can imagine the quality of a $7 steak. When the food came out mine wasn’t cooked to my specifications. I didn’t want to take it back because I knew this was the kind of place that they probably did shit to your food if you asked to have it cooked more. Fetsby, on the other hand, cleaned his plate. And then asked if he could take my untouched steak home. Go for it. Now that I see the kind of quality of food that you’re willing to both pay for and eat, I can see a little more about you.

So, why am I done with him? Well, I really do think he’s either gay or bi-curious. And that’s no reason to dump a person. But I like to hang around people who are more sure of themselves. From my interactions with him, he seems to be curious, but he makes snide and stereotypical comments. And I can’t stand for that.

While eating I told him about the events of the weekend. About Kip and Dr. Wave’s visit. I started telling him about going to Spirals and getting harassed by the douche. I think my exact words were, ‘This fat queen kept bothering us.” Before I could go on he stopped me. “What do you mean by queen? Was he dressed in women’s clothes?” “No, queen is just a derogatory word I’m using for this guy because I didn’t like him. He was dressed like everyone else.” I continued with my story ending by saying that the three of us left because we thought the people there were unattractive. Fetsby still had questions. “So, where exactly is Spirals located? What do you mean by unattractive? Was it that they were poor?” How do you even being to answer a question like that? “No, I mean, I’m sure they thought they looked good. But you have to understand that the three of us are from big cities. We know what attractive people look like.” Fetsby couldn’t leave it alone. “So, why did you go to Spirals? Are your friends gay?” Wow! How observant! “Yes, they are.” “Oh. Would I be able to tell that they’re gay by talking to them?” “What do you mean?” By this time I was playing dumb. It was just like someone saying, ‘He’s so educated. He doesn’t even talk black.’ “Well, you know, does he talk like he’s gay?” At this point I had to put the conversation on shutdown quick. “I don’t know what you mean when you say talk gay. And yes, we went to a gay bar. Straight people go to gay bars just like gay people go to straight bar.” I said this as I looked him right in the eyes. If he’s not gay, he’s curious. And that’s ok. Just don’t be ignorant.

After he inhaled his food we went back to my place. Sundays are usually spent with me on the couch watching football. I don’t pay attention to every game and I usually fall asleep for an afternoon nap with football playing in the background. Just because Fetsby was there didn’t make a difference to me. As I was flipping for a game to watch he patted to couch and told me to come sit next to him. That’s his foreplay. Hot. I know. I settled on the Lions game. There were about 2 minutes left in the game and the Lions had a chance of at least tying the game. To show that I’m not a heartless bitch, I curled up on the couch next to him as I watched the game. That’s when he began talking. Sigh. DO NOT TALK DURING FOOTBALL UNLESS IT’S ABOUT FOOTBALL!!! He waited very impatiently as the Lions choked and lost the game. After the game was over I immediately switched to another game. This is when he became annoyed. “I haven’t seen you in a long time and I want to spend some time with you.” “Ok. Let’s spend some time watching football.” I know that most men out there would be stoked that their girl would actually rather spend an entire Sunday afternoon flipping from football game to football game. Hell, they’d probably be so excited they’d appease you by throwing in a little sex during halftimes! But not Fetsby. Knowing him he probably doesn’t even understand the game. So, he creepily stared at me as I stared at the TV. Then he said, “Well, I guess I should leave.” “Ok,” I said as I settled deeper into the couch. I didn’t even walk him to the door.

I’ve decided to no longer take his calls. He has no more value to me. I’ve already proven to myself that I can get jewelry from him without even sleeping with him. What more do I need?

He deserved it... All of it. Just as you gave it to him!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm young, single, got a great ass, a serial dater, a sometimes drunk, addicted to the gym, liable to make fat girls cry, have a mild ED, think Notre Dame is the greatest college and Texas is the greatest state. Currently at a standstill since moving from Detroit Area, Michigan (tons of yuppies) to Mason, MI (noted KKK presence). Come be a part of my random, shocking, and exciting world.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
eXTReMe Tracker



Locations of visitors to this page