« Home | For Your Enjoyment » | GOOOAAALLLL!!! » | He speaks the Language of Jesus, So He Can't Be Ba... » | Open Letter To People Who Have My Cell Number » | Mulberry Pie » | Kiki and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad... » | Racoons! » | So Let Me Tell You About My Weekend » | That's It. I'm Done. » | It Is Quiet in Kiki-Land » 

Wednesday, July 05, 2006 

Another Kip & Kiki Adventure

Mariah Carey. Cleveland, Ohio. 2003.

I'm posting this because Daddy Kipper encouraged me to. We were at the above concert in Cleveland. I bought Kipper and me tickets for the concert and off we went. We were very intoxicated and probably among the oldest people there. Although I did not take the accompanying video, Daddy Kipper remembers that we were sitting in the same vicinity of where this video was shot. And he distinctly hears our screaming. Listen to it around the 0:50 mark. I swear it's us too!

best.
concert.
ever.

and later that night we went to a gay bar where there were 6 people. 4 of whom were asleep at the bar!

Oh my god. That DID sound like you...


T

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm young, single, got a great ass, a serial dater, a sometimes drunk, addicted to the gym, liable to make fat girls cry, have a mild ED, think Notre Dame is the greatest college and Texas is the greatest state. Currently at a standstill since moving from Detroit Area, Michigan (tons of yuppies) to Mason, MI (noted KKK presence). Come be a part of my random, shocking, and exciting world.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
eXTReMe Tracker



Locations of visitors to this page