« Home | Bike Ride » | For Your Enjoyment » | To Catch a Predator » | I'm One of Those People » | Yahoo! » | I Know How To Pick 'Em » | For Your Enjoyment » | Finally have a Crush » | Bat Shit Crazy » | How I spent My Weekend » 

Monday, May 29, 2006 

Chillin 'n Grillin

Yesterday I grilled. It was a long process and I had to call Daddy Kiki about 3 times to figure out how to start the grill, but I was successful. I have a smoker which is really cool and I finally gae up trying to the charcoal with paper, and broke down and used lighter fluid. Daddy Kiki said the lighter fluid gives the food a different taste and encouraged me to try to do it with paper next time. I might do that.

So, here is evidence that I now know how to grill. I made a sauerkraut topping and cooked that over the grill as well as my hot dogs. Mmmm! This will last me the entire week!

that's an awful lotta food, fatty! :-P

you're my kind of cook - do it once, then eat it all day.

but did you make the saurkraut :)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm young, single, got a great ass, a serial dater, a sometimes drunk, addicted to the gym, liable to make fat girls cry, have a mild ED, think Notre Dame is the greatest college and Texas is the greatest state. Currently at a standstill since moving from Detroit Area, Michigan (tons of yuppies) to Mason, MI (noted KKK presence). Come be a part of my random, shocking, and exciting world.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
eXTReMe Tracker



Locations of visitors to this page