« Home | My life is so less complicated when boys aren't in... » | Chillin 'n Grillin » | Bike Ride » | For Your Enjoyment » | To Catch a Predator » | I'm One of Those People » | Yahoo! » | I Know How To Pick 'Em » | For Your Enjoyment » | Finally have a Crush » 

Sunday, June 04, 2006 

Notre Dame Reunion 2006

Here's a preview until I get to write the entire post. I was at Notre Dame this weekend for the triannual Black Alumni Reunion. I also crashed all of the Class of 2001 events. Anyway, here is a listing of the highlights. More details to come.

Tandem bike, suggesting a nap in a field between The 'Backer and Morrisey, taking a bottle of wine from the All Class Dinner, drinking said bottle of wine on the way to the beer tent and chugging it when they wouldn't let me take the bottle inside, starting the electric slide on the dancefloor and making all the old white alumni very very happy, hooking up with a guy an not remembering who he was, taking a whole cake from the Class of 2001 dinner, stalking the class of 1996, The 'Backer, trying to pick up a guy with no game, and driving the 2.5 hours home completely hung over/slightly drunk from the night before.

We'll see how ambitious I am and see if I can get the full post up by the end of the night...

About me

  • I'm young, single, got a great ass, a serial dater, a sometimes drunk, addicted to the gym, liable to make fat girls cry, have a mild ED, think Notre Dame is the greatest college and Texas is the greatest state. Currently at a standstill since moving from Detroit Area, Michigan (tons of yuppies) to Mason, MI (noted KKK presence). Come be a part of my random, shocking, and exciting world.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
eXTReMe Tracker



Locations of visitors to this page