« Home | I’m feeling good today. In that evil sort of way. » | Another blog about the comments » | I ran out of money being generous to a boy this we... » | Comments » | Just about ready to set fire to myself » | She says it better, anyway » | In all reality I am an idiot » | I've bitten off more than I can chew » | Special Election » | I miss my friends » 

Tuesday, March 07, 2006 

Yanni Smacks his Bitch Up and 3 6 Mafia Wins an Oscar. The world is upside down.

I’m in a weird mood today.

On the one hand I want to go outside and frolic. On the other hand, I want to curl up on the couch and listen to music all night.

Smitty emailed me today. Actually he emailed me yesterday and told me he was sorry for never responding to our tentative date. I chose to ignore him. I’m getting ass on a regular basis now. I don’t need to respond to him. So, uncharacteristically, he emailed me again today. Hmm…someone’s desperate. Well honey, if you don’t respond to me until 2 weeks after the fact, I have no reason to respond to you. I’m gonna wait till Thursday to get back to him.

I just found out today that I might not have to go to Detroit to volunteer this weekend. Yay! No need to get up at 630 on a Saturday. Boo! I won’t get to see THM unless I make the effort to see him on my own. Hot Damn! I’m doing it again. I’m doing the exact thing I told myself I would stop doing. Making myself available for a man. Ok. Fine. I won’t see THM today. Why waste my gas. There are plenty of things I can do to occupy myself in Lansing this weekend. I can go downstairs to my bedroom and watch Season 1 of The Cosby Show! OR I could watch Season 1 of The Cosby Show upstairs on the couch! So many choices. We’ll see what happens within the week to decide my weekend fate.

About me

  • I'm young, single, got a great ass, a serial dater, a sometimes drunk, addicted to the gym, liable to make fat girls cry, have a mild ED, think Notre Dame is the greatest college and Texas is the greatest state. Currently at a standstill since moving from Detroit Area, Michigan (tons of yuppies) to Mason, MI (noted KKK presence). Come be a part of my random, shocking, and exciting world.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
eXTReMe Tracker



Locations of visitors to this page