« Home | Jebediah » | The Bread Store » | » | Google Has A Hit Out on Me! » | Some Housekeeping » | Snow Day! » | I Too Wish I Knew How To Quit You, Johnny Weir » | I’ve attracted another crazy » | Dave Chappelle's Block Party » | What to Do on Valentine's Day » 

Tuesday, February 21, 2006 

I miss my friends

I’m glad I left Texas to go to college. Because when I left Texas to go to Indiana, I was able to meet people from all over the country and all over the world. I met folks from Minnesota, Wyoming, Massachusetts, South America, even a place called Palau. And now that I’m stuck in Michigan, I know that I can visit those people wherever they are in the world. And that makes me happy.

Three weekends ago I was too intoxicated to apply my makeup to go out for the evening. I miss my friends.

wtf?!?! what is this? were you drunk? feelings?

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm young, single, got a great ass, a serial dater, a sometimes drunk, addicted to the gym, liable to make fat girls cry, have a mild ED, think Notre Dame is the greatest college and Texas is the greatest state. Currently at a standstill since moving from Detroit Area, Michigan (tons of yuppies) to Mason, MI (noted KKK presence). Come be a part of my random, shocking, and exciting world.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
eXTReMe Tracker



Locations of visitors to this page