« Home | I ran out of money being generous to a boy this we... » | Comments » | Just about ready to set fire to myself » | She says it better, anyway » | In all reality I am an idiot » | I've bitten off more than I can chew » | Special Election » | I miss my friends » | Jebediah » | The Bread Store » 

Sunday, March 05, 2006 

Another blog about the comments

Sorry. This is boring. There's a new post below.

Ok, I'm still working out the kinks with the comments. For some reason blogger isn't telling me when people post comments. So bear with me if you don't see your comment immediately.

And Kat, I don't like fish. Which restaurant did he suggest? Mitchell's FISH Market. (Although I did go there anyway by myself and had a Caesar salad. Which is fine when I'm by myself. Not when I'm on a date with a man who will pay big $$ for my meal!)

What happened to guys asking whether you like [x] food before deciding where to take you to dinner? A lot of people don't like fish/ seafood. (I'm not that into fish, but I LOVE shellfish.)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm young, single, got a great ass, a serial dater, a sometimes drunk, addicted to the gym, liable to make fat girls cry, have a mild ED, think Notre Dame is the greatest college and Texas is the greatest state. Currently at a standstill since moving from Detroit Area, Michigan (tons of yuppies) to Mason, MI (noted KKK presence). Come be a part of my random, shocking, and exciting world.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
eXTReMe Tracker



Locations of visitors to this page