« Home | Thought about it » | All Right!!!....Not so fast! » | It's Snowing » | Left Out » | Volunteering My Time » | I'm so excited! » | Golden » | Exercise Cures All » | Dork! » | Broke Face » 

Friday, December 02, 2005 

Good News/Bad News

Good news: I get to return Christmas gifts which means more money in my pocket.

Bad news: Hmm, I guess there really isn't any bad news.

I'm going on a brief hiatus, kids. Don't worry. I'm sitting on a lot of good material and when I come back, there will be more Krazy Kiki stories to tell.

it's good to know you're not dead.

not that i cared. but i was totally gonna claim squatter's rights on the dungeon. i'm a good friend like that.

and your xmas present from daddy kipper went out in the mail today. two weeks late. but hey, that's ok. it's not wrapped or anything like that. and i think i spelled your name right. you spell nikki with an j and q, right?

less than two months 'til the party of the year. bitches!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm young, single, got a great ass, a serial dater, a sometimes drunk, addicted to the gym, liable to make fat girls cry, have a mild ED, think Notre Dame is the greatest college and Texas is the greatest state. Currently at a standstill since moving from Detroit Area, Michigan (tons of yuppies) to Mason, MI (noted KKK presence). Come be a part of my random, shocking, and exciting world.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
eXTReMe Tracker



Locations of visitors to this page