« Home | Crazies with Money » | Speaking of Crack » | Crazy » | I really shouldn't be left alone to think. » | Correction » | Carbo-tarian » | If you want it done right... » | Waiting for you to post is like waiting for your f... » | Should I stay or should I go? » | We are ND » 

Monday, October 17, 2005 

This Weekend

Daddy Kiki likes The Cop. Daddy Kiki does not realize The Cop is *** years old. (That’s right. Triple Digits.) I happened to tell Daddy Kiki that The Cop is a vegetarian. He was not impressed. Then I told him The Cop is from California. Daddy Kiki was not surprised.

We had a good time at the game on Saturday. I was excited to see my friends, including, but not limited to Jenn, Teresa, and AJ. I didn’t get to see Kipper although I did call him multiple times. I’m gonna just say it was due to the fact that he had his legs in the air and a tongue in his ear or passed out…or both.


The weekend began when Kipper called Friday afternoon and told me that 1) Brad & Angelina were spotted on campus and 2) Bon Jovi and Springstein were slated to perform at the Pep Rally. That news with a little egging on from Boss Man made me decide to make the journey to South Bend. I was supposed to go to Detroit and hang with The Cop over the weekend, but I felt that a road trip would be better. So, I called The Cop and asked him if he wanted to drive down to SB. It was 7:30 p.m. He called me about three times that night and he couldn’t make up his mind on whether or not he wanted to go. I gave up and went to bed. At 11:00 p.m. he decides to call me back and let me know he made up his mind. But I’d have to drive to Detroit and then drive BACK towards my house to SB in order for him to come. Sometimes you have to give a lil to get a lil.

I got to The Cop’s house at about 12:30 where I said hello and headed straight to bed. I was pissed. Especially since we had to wake up at 5:30 to start to drive to ND. He caught my drift and went to bed without saying a word. However, when I laid down, I couldn’t get to sleep. I just kept tossing and turning and I refused to speak to him because I was mad and I wanted to prove a point. However, I figured since I couldn’t sleep and there was a boy in bed, I might as well ‘use’ him to help me get to sleep faster. He was more than happy to help. However, half way through it, I changed my mind and decided I didn’t want to be touched. Now he was pissed. Even though it was SOOO not my intention, I felt that I had won and I went to bed.

It’s a good thing that he’s a great man because despite having not so great a night, he was totally cool the next morning. I was less cranky as well and we had a nice drive to South Bend. He met my friends and I think folks genuinely liked him. If not, my friends are good liars! Teresa mentioned the bikini blog while we were drunk. The Cop definitely heard and called me out on it. Now I just have to make sure he doesn’t find the blog!

The Cop and I left before the end of the game because I wanted to miss traffic and we made it back to Detroit around 11 or so. We had dinner and stayed up for a while. It was a great weekend. Tiffy called on Sat and said she was going to NYC and I asked if The Cop and I could tag along. She said sure but I’m not sure if I can afford the ticket right now. (I know what you’re saying…make The Cop pay. But this time I’m not using a man for his money. Imagine that!) Instead I HAVE to go to Detroit next weekend to get my hair done. Because right now, it’s pretty scary.

About me

  • I'm young, single, got a great ass, a serial dater, a sometimes drunk, addicted to the gym, liable to make fat girls cry, have a mild ED, think Notre Dame is the greatest college and Texas is the greatest state. Currently at a standstill since moving from Detroit Area, Michigan (tons of yuppies) to Mason, MI (noted KKK presence). Come be a part of my random, shocking, and exciting world.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
eXTReMe Tracker



Locations of visitors to this page