« Home | A Day in the Life » | This Weekend » | Crazies with Money » | Speaking of Crack » | Crazy » | I really shouldn't be left alone to think. » | Correction » | Carbo-tarian » | If you want it done right... » | Waiting for you to post is like waiting for your f... » 

Thursday, October 27, 2005 

Give me Money

I bought my plane ticket to go home for Christmas today. Living over 1000 miles away from home is a blessing and a curse. A blessing because I have total freedom and independence from the guidance and advice of Daddy Kiki. A curse because it costs a shitload to get home. Actually, I shouldn't complian. I was able to leave from Lansing for about $330. At least now I don't have to drive to Detroit just to catch a plane home.

Being the anal saver that I am, I'm already plotting the best way to pay off my credit card bill. Granted, the $330 that I just put on my card is the only charge on my card. But I'm a firm believer in paying off your card right away. On top of that I have to get gifts for the office, gifts for the man-toy, gifts for Daddy Kiki, curtain rods for the curtains I finally bought, a garbage disposal, new bedding for the guest room, a medicine cabinet for my bathroom...and I'm sure plenty other things. I talked to Daddy Kiki tonight and he asked me what I wanted for Christmas. I told him a garbage disposal. He told me that's not an appropriate Christmas gift. I then asked him to pay my bills for a month. He laughed and hung up on me. Plus heating costs have risen to a kidney and your left pinky. I currently don't have my heat on. I'm wearing more layers in my house than I wear to work. The heat is free (for me) at work!



About me

  • I'm young, single, got a great ass, a serial dater, a sometimes drunk, addicted to the gym, liable to make fat girls cry, have a mild ED, think Notre Dame is the greatest college and Texas is the greatest state. Currently at a standstill since moving from Detroit Area, Michigan (tons of yuppies) to Mason, MI (noted KKK presence). Come be a part of my random, shocking, and exciting world.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
eXTReMe Tracker



Locations of visitors to this page