« Home | Update » | And She's Back » | Dealing » | Addendum » | Yippie? » | Hello, Goodbye » | Michael Jackson Dance Party » | Less Than Perfect » | Just Another Quiet Sunday Night.... » | Are You Sure You Want Me to Blog? » 

Thursday, May 22, 2008 

Success

Today I went to Express. I fit into a size 2 jeans! This is the first time this has happened since freshman year of college! Of course, the jeans had enough spandex to fill a 1980s aerobics class. And, I probably can't wear a size 2 in anything else in Express, but I had this victory. And for this, I am grateful!

Other than that, Baloo and I are going camping for the Memorial Day Weekend.

And, I've booked my flight to Japan to visit Tiffy in August! Here's to an amazing summer!

Labels:

About me

  • I'm young, single, got a great ass, a serial dater, a sometimes drunk, addicted to the gym, liable to make fat girls cry, have a mild ED, think Notre Dame is the greatest college and Texas is the greatest state. Currently at a standstill since moving from Detroit Area, Michigan (tons of yuppies) to Mason, MI (noted KKK presence). Come be a part of my random, shocking, and exciting world.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
eXTReMe Tracker



Locations of visitors to this page