« Home | Doomsday » | Strictly Physical » | For Your Enjoyment » | Off the Market…Sorta » | Friday Night Lights » | Untitled » | For Your Enjoyment » | Well, Hot Damn! » | This is More For Me Than You » | Another One Bites the Dust » 

Saturday, October 14, 2006 

Gold Star



To my readers, commenters, and lurkers...you guys ROCK! Thanks for all the good vibes and support!

thank you!

that is all i can think to say!

i just finished watching the Detroit Tigers beat the A's and i am doing laundry on a Saturday night...sigh...i hope you are on a date or something exciting!

Who hoo! I've always wanted one of those.

I will always support you! No matter what man you're doing :)

no, YOU ROCK!!

Yay for us! :-) We love our Kiki!

~ Roomie

Thank you!! You rock!!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm young, single, got a great ass, a serial dater, a sometimes drunk, addicted to the gym, liable to make fat girls cry, have a mild ED, think Notre Dame is the greatest college and Texas is the greatest state. Currently at a standstill since moving from Detroit Area, Michigan (tons of yuppies) to Mason, MI (noted KKK presence). Come be a part of my random, shocking, and exciting world.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates
eXTReMe Tracker



Locations of visitors to this page